It is Cheltenham Festival this week - the jewel in the jump racing crown - and many of the insurance community will be there as punters with a lucky few attending as owners too. Insurance Age was the first insurance publication to start offering these tips and, what's more, any winnings we make from the tips will go to charity thanks to Axa fronting up a pot of cash for us to try and grow as part of the Axa Vantage Stakes. Tips - to win the Champion Hurdle at 3.30pmIdentity Thief (2/5 tip
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?