Rural Insurance's gross written premium (GWP) will have increased by 11.5% to just under £42m when its financial year finishes at the end of March according to managing director Ian Barclay. He also said the insurer has agreed a £1m refinancing package with Clydesdale Bank to support its investment strategy as it seeks to become a £100m GWP business by 2020. The director stressed Rural Insurance has continued to buck the trend with double digit growth for the fifth year runn
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?