Bluefin Network has added twelve new members since January 2015. According to the network it has welcomed three former Willis Network members, including Towbay and Michael James Insurance & Property Services. Meanwhile, three brokers, including Severn Bay Corporate Solutions and Pyramid, joined from Broker Network. In addition, another five brokers who were previously unattached to a network also signed on, including Penshurst Insurance Services, Hedon Insurance Consultants and Michael Sc
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?