Plum Underwriting is set to hit GWP of £45m following its deal to buy Synergy Insurance Services according to Global Risk Partners (GRP) chief David Margrett. Margrett told Insurance Age that the deal between Plum and synergy had "moved swiftly" and said the deal "jump starts an important operation for us". Synergy is a specialist HNW business while Plum offer non-standard and mid net worth insurance. Margrett said the two businesses were a good fit and added: "Plum operate in a segment
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?