Direct Line Group achieved £485.3m of gross written premium (GWP) for commercial business in the year to 31 December 2015. The figure was broadly in line with the £487m written in the previous 12 months. However the combined operating ratio (COR) increased to 104.5% from 98.8% in 2014. The provider sells commercial products through NIG and Direct Line for Business. etradeIt noted that in the first half of 2015, GWP decreased due to competitive pressures in the regional broker mark
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?