Willis GB delivered operating income of $143m [£98.6m] for 2015, down 3.4% on the $148m achieved the year before. The fall came despite the fact that for the final quarter the division saw operating income rise 22.9% to $59m (Q4 2014: $48m). Revenues were also down for the year at $641m (2014: $669m) again with a better fourth quarter performance of $186m (Q4 2014: $177m). The business noted that organic and underlying commissions and fees, stripping out the effect of currency movements
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?