Clive Nathan has joined Primary Group in a newly created role, effective immediately. He was CEO of Towergate Underwriting a role he left in 2015 after 12 years at the consolidator in a variety of positions. Bermudan-based investment holding company Primary is the sole backer of UK General. However a spokesperson for the business confirmed that Nathan was not replacing Peter Hubbard whose retirement as group chief executive of UK General Insurance Group was exclusively revealed by Insurance A
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?