Allianz Commercial has launched a new print, publishing and media proposition to the UK broker market for customers with a combined property and casualty premium between £5,000 and £100,000. The insurer said the development caters for traditional print and publishing, digital publishing and media marketing and offers a wide range of sector-specific covers and services. The provider detailed that the benefits of its latest proposition include media liabilities such as for breach of
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?