UK General has signed a three year capacity agreement with Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) - a wholly owned subsidiary of Munich Re. The agreement comes into effect from the beginning of April this year and will see Great Lakes replacing Ageas as UK General's major capacity provider. The deal, which applies to personal lines, will cover all eight of UK General's insurance product categories of financial loss, leisure and lifestyle, motor financial, payment protection, personal accident, property
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?