Insurance industry law firm Horwich Farrelly has appointed John O'Roarke as its new chairman, Insurance Age can reveal. He takes up the role ahead of his previously announced departure from the managing director of general insurance position at LV. His successor at LV, Steve Treloar, is due to arrive in the second quarter from Aviva at which point O'Roarke will switch to an advisory role. Speaking of his appointment at Horwich Farrelly, John O'Roarke said: "Having worked with the teams at Hor
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?