Brightside has appointed David Sweeney as managing director with responsibility for the group's Southampton and Torquay business and group insurer relationships. Sweeney takes on the role in the beginning of February and will report to Mark Cliff, executive chairman of the broker. He most recently worked at Sterling Insurance, where he left his post as director of general insurances in June last year. Prior to joining Sterling he was director of retail as Hiscox and he has also held roles at
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?