Insurance Age can reveal that the chief operating officer of the Chartered Insurance Institute is to leave the organisation at the end of the month. The CII confirmed that Heath will leave the body on 29 January to pursue interests elsewhere. Heath originally joined the CII as director of strategy and change in 2004 from consultancy Accenture. He was promoted to chief operating officer in 2010. Andy Homer, non exec chairman of GRP and past president of the CII priased Heath's performance. He
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?