BGL Group has confirmed it is considering listing on the London Stock Exchange. Headquartered in Peterborough, BGL specialises in car, home, bike and van insurance as well as price comparison and legal services. The firm owns Comparethemarket.com and in addition has trading subsidiaries Junction, Frontline, Minster Law and Fusion. The company's latest financial results revealed a profit of £94m and revenue of £507m. It also reported that customer numbers had increased by 14% to 7.
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?