BGL Group has confirmed it is considering listing on the London Stock Exchange. Headquartered in Peterborough, BGL specialises in car, home, bike and van insurance as well as price comparison and legal services. The firm owns Comparethemarket.com and in addition has trading subsidiaries Junction, Frontline, Minster Law and Fusion. The company's latest financial results revealed a profit of £94m and revenue of £507m. It also reported that customer numbers had increased by 14% to 7.
- Major brokers caught up in FCA aviation probe
- Coversure promotes Bob Darling to group CEO as John Hooper takes on a chairman role
- rhg Insurance Brokers switches from SSP to Applied Systems
- Broking Break: Your top five of the week
- Carole Nash buys Cornmarket’s motorcycle book in Ireland
- Video: Stoke Regional Review Part 1
- ABI supports shelving of whiplash reforms ahead of general election