Matthew Bray, chief executive officer of Lorica Insurance Brokers, has declared that top line growth and control of costs show the talent acquisition model is working. The broker posted an operating loss of £1.95m for the year ended 31 March 2015, down from £2.87m in 2014. "The story behind our business is that it is an acquisition of talent model whereas most of our competition buys businesses," Bray told Insurance Age. "We take on people, we don't breach covenants. "It is an exp
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?