Steve White, CEO of the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba), has welcomed the appointment of Andrew Bailey as chief executive of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Bailey has been hired on a five year term which will start once a successor has been found for his current role as deputy governor at the Prudential Regulation Authority. White told Insurance Age: "It's interesting that they're bringing in somebody with a recent prudential regulatory background to run the FCA. I
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?