Three years of falling premiums in the household sector have come to an end, according to the latest benchmark AA British Insurance Premium Index for the fourth quarter of 2015. For the first time since 2011, the index shows small increases in the average quoted shoparound premiums for home buildings, contents and combined policies. According to the index, the average shoparound quote for an annual building policy increased by £2 to £108.59 in the fourth quarter of 2015, but the A
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?