Be Wiser Insurance has confirmed plans to open a brand new office in Swindon and targeted the creation of 350 jobs in the next three years as part of its expansion plans. The Andover-based broker currently employs more than 700 people at its headquarters in Hampshire. The firm detailed that it has signed a lease on 10,000 sq ft of offices at Edison Park and will open in approximately three months' time once IT and fitting out works are complete. GrowthFinancial director at Be Wiser, Andrew Du
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?