5 - Tulloch to move focus from UKGI CEO role at Aviva The news that Maurice Tulloch is to step down as UKGI CEO at Aviva after just over two years in post in favour of a more global role at the insurer was met with surprise by the sector. As was the lack of announcement about who his successor would be... 4 - Sian Fisher appointed CEO of the CII The market has been waiting for months to learn who will replace outgoing CEO Sandy Scott. Fisher's appointment was welcomed by
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?