Association of British Insurers (ABI) director general Huw Evans outlined a range of political and regulatory matters that will affect the UK and the insurance industry in 2016 and beyond. Addressing an audience in the Old Library at Lloyds, he said there are existential questions facing the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Evans questioned whether the regulator will see its role as being to help propagate Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne's settlement set out in his Mansion House
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?