The Romero Group has reported commission and fee income of £9.3m for the year ended 30 April 2015, up 21.3% on the previous 12 month period. Net profit for the period also increased from £742,881 to £1,250,564 which the firm said was a 68.3% increase over the previous 12 months. Ebitda also grew from £1,048,716 to £1,583,027 which was a 50.9% increase compared to 2014. Chairman Justin Romero-Trigo said: "We are really pleased with these results and coming off the
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?