The XS Cover Company has launched two Guaranteed Asset Protection (Gap) products specifically for the agricultural market. According to the company, both products are available to brokers who can administer them from The XS Cover Company trading platform. The firm has partnered with Building Block Insurance and the Gap products have reportedly been tailored to the insurance needs of agricultural contractors and landowners purchasing new and second-hand high-value agricultural implements. Loss
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?