Deloitte has estimated that insurers' 2015 reported net combined ratio will now be 108%, a 16 percentage point deterioration from 2014 (92%) due to the intense period of wet weather in December. The advisory firm said that prior to the weather in December the industry was on track for its eighth consecutive year of personal home insurance profits and potentially the best net combined ratio since 2011. The statement follows on from ratings firm Fitch's warning that the cost of the floods
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?