More than one in four motorists would definitely use a smartphone app to report insurance claims although only 3% are aware that their current insurer provides such a facility according to research by Etouch Solutions. The technology company said its nationwide study also shows that 41% of drivers might use an app if it was offered in addition to the 26% who definitely would. The research, conducted by Consumer Intelligence, indicates 90% of motorists use the phone to make claims, but just 20
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?