Tom Woolgrove will become the new chief executive of Premium Credit on 11 January after his predecessor, Andrew Doman, stepped down in December. The premium finance services company said Woolgrove brings extensive industry experience to the firm and has a track record of business and change leadership that will serve the organisation well. It added that prior to joining Premium Credit the new appointee undertook leadership roles within insurance and banking including being managing director o
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?