Guidewire has launched the 4.0 release of its Guidewire Gateway Portal for Agents at its Connections conference in San Francisco. The software provider said the portal allows agents and brokers to submit new business and fully service their customers within a single portal "designed specifically for the way agents/brokers would like to do business". The organisation advised: "Insurer interaction with customers, brokers, agents, and vendors where and when it's most convenient - online, on thei
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?