The way people communicate has changed according to former US Secretary of State Colin Powell, and young people these days don't turn to the phone or event email to talk, they use tweets and text messages. Using his 19 year old grandson as an example General Powell advised that the he sometimes felt "uneasy" about the world's digital transformation but conceded he "did not have a choice" to become part of it. He commented: "It [the world] has gone from analogue to digital and we are in up to
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?