The publication focuses on the ways in which FCA regulated-firms, including insurance brokers, may be vulnerable to being used by money launderers. It noted: “The international nature of the UK financial markets, and the range of financial services they offer, mean they are attractive to all types of business, both illegitimate and legitimate.” The report listed several emerging risks to firms including the use of electronic money issued in countries with limited regulatory oversi
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?