Unitas, an alliance of independent insurance brokers, highlighted that its members managed commercial insurance worth over £1bn in gross written premium for clients. Darren Rowe, managing director of Perkins Slade and project leader for Unitas, commented: "We need a robust transactional system to help increase efficiency and streamline processes. To do this we will need to maximise our e-trading capabilities." He continued: "While we reviewed other propositions, Acturis was the logical
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?