Of the 13 UK general insurers to respond to Insurance Age’s exclusive survey on chartered status, six were themselves chartered. And of the seven who are not yet chartered, only Aviva and LV have no intention of pursuing the accolade. However, one sentiment that was common to all respondents was the value placed on chartered brokers. Ageas stated that it values chartered status in a broker because “it offers another layer of comfort and credibility that they [the broker] invest in
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?