Incisive Group editorial services director, David Worsfold, and Professional Pensions editor, Jonathan Stapleton analyse the election results and consider how a hung parliament could impact the financial industry. Visit the Insurance Age video archive.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- Harvey Pettitt moving to Open GI from SSP
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float