Incisive Group editorial services director, David Worsfold, and Professional Pensions editor, Jonathan Stapleton analyse the election results and consider how a hung parliament could impact the financial industry. Visit the Insurance Age video archive.
- Major brokers caught up in FCA aviation probe
- Coversure promotes Bob Darling to group CEO as John Hooper takes on a chairman role
- rhg Insurance Brokers switches from SSP to Applied Systems
- Broking Break: Your top five of the week
- Carole Nash buys Cornmarket’s motorcycle book in Ireland
- Video: Stoke Regional Review Part 1
- ABI supports shelving of whiplash reforms ahead of general election