Last month we released the results of our inaugural Broker Pulse Survey which questioned the broker community about five current industry issues. The Q1 Broker Pulse highlighted that 70% of brokers felt that they had not been provided with enough information around the Insurance Act in order to assist their customers. ConcernThe main areas of concern are around disclosure and the duty of fair representation but the briefings indicated that there is still some uncertainty about who is respons
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?