Digital technologies have profoundly changed how we do business. Because these technologies impact on virtually all business functions in regard to both customer and partner interactions, today's companies recognise the importance of becoming a 'digital business'. This notion is certainly supported by insurance industry publications, discussions and conference references. However, most of the discussion has focused on the consumer perspective. What about the broker channel? How does a digital
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?