Sponsored by Brit InsuranceRoshan joined Chesterfield Insurance Brokers (CIBL) in January 2001 aged 21 with only a basic understanding of the insurance industry. Within four years he has managed to obtain the ACII qualification and quickly worked his way from a trainee broker to assistant director by the age of 25.From the word go, Roshan has worked productively in his time at CIBL. He is CIBL's first employee to obtain the ACII from start to finish and completed the task while working in fu
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?