Brokers are still dissatisfied with how insurers manage their claims, despite heavy investment in claims handling systems.A new survey, conducted by Deloitte, found that almost one third of brokers rated the claims services provided by insurers as 'poor' and over half of brokers 'damned' claims services with faint praise by describing them as 'fair'. A mere 1% of brokers polled considered these services as excellent.According to Angus Tucker, author of the report, although many insurers have
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?