The first ever patient-purchased insurance product for cosmetic surgery has been launched, covering the cost of corrective procedures in the event of complications.The policy, from Beautysure, will cost £199 and cover remedial surgery up to £4,000. A second procedure will be available for half-price, to the value of £6,000, and can be extended by two years for an additional £99 a year.Underwritten by Lloyd's, it will be available to the public through surgeons who are part of the British Asso
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?