The ratings on UK-based commercial and cargo lines writer CNA Insurance Co (CI) are supported by a guarantee provided by US-based Continental Casualty Co. (A-/Stable/-), and are therefore driven by the ratings on Continental Casualty. Standard & Poor's Ratings Services (S&P) expects Continental Casualty to ensure that claims made by CI policyholders are paid and, as a consequence, the ratings on CI will move in tandem with those on Continental Casualty.The guarantee is due to terminate at th
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?