AIG Europe (UK) has launched a new disaster recovery service for holders of its commercial material damage and business interruption policies. The new service is designed to assist recovery should offices suffer severe damage after a disaster, offering relocation to fully equipped local facilities. Chris Waterman, senior vice president at the insurer, said the vast majority of British businesses could not afford a 24-hour disaster recovery centre and neglect recovery plans.- A new law could
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?