Broker Chapman and Stacey has created a wholesale schemes division and launched a new excess of loss liability product underwritten by QBE. The new product will be aimed at the contractor market, where the primary layer is written on a per capita basis and has a minimum premium of £100, which will reduce to £50 for a short period, single-contract risk.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Gallagher versus Portsoken court case settled
- Aviva stakes claim to industry first with BI calculator and enhanced cover combination
- Opinion: Tim Holliday on the effects of the Ogden rate change
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float
- SSP outage highlights importance of business continuity planning
- SSP passes Biba's software assessment