Insurers are under tremendous pressure to keep their claims costs under control, so the need to get together and share claims fraud information is more important than ever. But are insurers reluctant to share information because they are frightened of losing competitive advantage?The differences between insurers - whether of knowledge or of process - are what gives one company an advantage over another. And Paul Cosh, managing director of BDML Connect, believes it is right that such advantag
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?