Broker Landau Manson has signed up to Compris Claims Advantage - an insurance cover that provides a client-focused specialist support service for significant or complex claims. As a coverholder for Groupama Insurances, Composite Legal Expenses will provide the annual insurance and administration, while Harris Claims Group will provide access to business experts.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Gallagher versus Portsoken court case settled
- Aviva stakes claim to industry first with BI calculator and enhanced cover combination
- Opinion: Tim Holliday on the effects of the Ogden rate change
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float
- SSP outage highlights importance of business continuity planning
- SSP passes Biba's software assessment