Fraud has always been notoriously difficult to determine and quantify - all that is certain is that it is costing the insurance industry millions of pounds a year.In personal lines, the Association of British Insurers estimates that organised motor fraud costs the industry more than £200m in insurance per year and has increased motor premiums by around 5%. In addition, the Insurance Fraud Bureau (IFB) believes that, at the current rate of growth, a further 20,000 fraudulent crashes will take
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?