Commission disclosure has been on the radar of the Financial Services Authority (FSA) for some time. The subject of whether it should be mandated or not has always been topical, even before Eliot Spitzer's exposure of bid rigging in the US in 2004. However, the FSA decided that the market had not come forward with an industry-led solution, and launched a forensic review to look at the possibility of regulating commission disclosure.Along with concerns about transparency, the other issues sur
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?