In the protection arena life cover and critical illness (CI) cover continue to be knock-outs while in comparison income protection (IP) has yet to win any titles. It is also in a continued battle for supremacy with its sparring partner, the accident sickness and unemployment (ASU) contract.There are now upwards of 3.6 million people covered by IP but that is a lot lower than many people predicted. Recently sales have continued to decline as, according to Swiss Re, individual income protectio
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?