Norwich Union Healthcare has introduced Key Account Solutions, an enhanced service on group income protection (GIP) policies held by large corporate clients. The enhancements will offer a consultative service that will include ongoing analysis of the GIP scheme, enabling clients to track trends in claims and obtain advice on ways to improve the scheme. In addition, they will act as a budgeting tool for staff sickness by offering an insight into the impact on premiums based on current analysi
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?