Opinion on the state of the independent broker market differs throughout the various sectors of the industry, although many commentators appear to agree that the sector is in a transitional period. With brokers taking over brokers, and the apparent new trend of insurers acquiring brokers, the sector is changing in terms of dynamics and size.While brokers are being forced to shut down and start-ups are beginning to emerge, the state of the market is certainly presenting a challenge to firms.
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- UKBA: Be Wiser says win boosted staff morale