Windsor is a long-established and successful insurance and reinsurance broker. Established in 1933, it is a registered Lloyd's broker with headquarters in the City and two regional offices. The company's relationship with broker systems provider Sectornet (formerly MCS) goes back to 1987.IT Director Jon Holwell heads a team of three IT staff at Windsor. Together they are responsible for the technology requirements of 160 members of staff, of whom 120 are directly involved in broking and work
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?