Allianz Legal Protection has reached an agreement with Hastings Direct to provide a family legal expenses policy to its household insurance customers. Under the new arrangement, Allianz Legal Protection will supply the family legal expenses cover for all new Hastings Direct household insurance policies, in addition to the existing renewal book of around 13,000 policies.
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?