Norwich Union (NU) Risk Services is hosting seminars for brokers on the implications of the new Working at Height Regulations, which are due to come into force early 2005. The seminars will be held at Bristol, 13 January; Manchester, 3 February; Darlington 22 February; Glasgow, 3 March; Newbury, 19 April and Solihull, 29 June. To attend, please visit www.nu-riskservices.co.uk or call 0500 559977.
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Market moves: Busy brokers