With constant talk of climate change and the predictions of a long, hot and dry summer to come, it would be understandable if insurers and insureds were getting worried about the potential threat of subsidence.In addition, given the Association of British Insurers (ABI) figures - which show that the industry paid out £302m in claims last year alone and that there has been a 50% increase in claims in the past five years - they would be right to worry.The ABI report does not make comfortable r
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?