While some brokers are clued-up about premium finance, others are still content to use insurers' payment-by-installment schemes. But it really is worth the time and trouble to investigate premium funding from an outside provider.Using a finance house can have several advantages for both broker and client - provided the broker bears a few basic principles in mind.Premium funders advise the best strategy is to integrate finance into the sales proposition right from the start. Simon Moran, sale
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?